Vinyl windows are one of the most popular options for replacement windows. Kroll Construction shares six advantages of using them for your home.
- Energy-Efficient- Compared to aluminum and wood, vinyl windows are great thermal insulators.
- Maintenance-Free- Just wipe with a damp cloth. No need for sanding or repainting.
- Durable- You can expect your vinyl windows to last for decades. You also don’t have to worry about them corroding like with aluminum windows, or warping, rotting and absorbing moisture like with wood windows.
- Value for Money- Vinyl windows are among the most affordable windows. And with virtually no maintenance, you can save the money you are supposed to spend in sanding and painting or staining wood windows, applying caulk and other maintenance activities. Add to that the savings you will get on your energy bills and it’s clear that vinyl window replacement offers the best value for your money.
- Variety- Vinyl windows come in many color and style options that would fit your home’s architectural design.
- Environment-Friendly- They last long and are recyclable making them the best choice for helping preserve the environment.
With the above-mentioned benefits of vinyl windows, it is no wonder that leading window companies like Kroll Construction recommend them. While vinyl windows are in themselves a quality window material, it is also important that they are professionally installed to ensure that you will reap their full benefit. Kroll Construction windows are custom-sized and manufactured to precisely fit in your home to ensure that there are no gaps during the installation. The vinyl frame of our windows is combined with Low-E glass and double or triple-pane glass to give you maximum insulation.
Kroll Construction also provides roofing, siding, and insulation services. Give us a call at (734) 999-1022 to schedule a free in-home consultation or fill out our online request form. We serve clients in Michigan.