We Assist With Insurance Claims
No homeowner wants to deal with the stressful process of making an insurance claim after a storm rolls through. You’re already concerned about the state of your home, and you don’t need the extra headache of dealing with yet another company. Kroll Construction can make the insurance process a cinch with our insurance claim assistance for roofing and siding. As a professional roofing and siding company, we can leverage our expertise in discussions with your insurance company to help you receive a fair payout. What’s more, if you need your roof or siding replaced, our skilled technicians can take care of that as well.
First Steps After a Storm Passes
Do you think your home may have storm damage? Once the storm is over and it is safe to go outside, you should complete the following steps before making an insurance claim:
- Inspect your roof or siding to the best of your ability, while also taking photographs of any obvious damage.
- Review your insurance policy.
- Contact a reliable contractor with insurance claim assistance.
Understanding Your Insurance Policy
While most insurers cover storm damage in their policies, there can be a few exclusions regarding how the damage came to be.
It is crucial that you review your insurance policy before making a claim. Some of the most common exclusions among insurance policies include:
- Age – If it is determined that your roof or siding was prone to damage due to its age rather than the force of the storm, your policy may not cover a replacement.
- Maintenance – It is the homeowner’s responsibility to ensure that their roof has been properly maintained. If it was already vulnerable to begin with, it may not be covered under your policy.
- Materials – Certain roofing or siding materials may not be covered under your policy.
Contact Us for Assistance
To learn more about our stress-free insurance claim assistance or roof and siding replacement services, contact Kroll Construction today.