Investing in energy-efficient windows is definitely a beneficial decision. There are many reasons, but the most important one is that they help keep your home comfortable while reducing your household’s energy expenditures. Kroll Construction explains why energy-efficient windows are your best choice.
1. Savings. Energy efficiency can reduce monthly expenditures. Because energy-efficient windows help maintain your home’s temperature year-round, you can save 9-18% on heating and cooling bills annually. You can also choose bigger windows to let in more natural light and less artificial lighting.
2. Improved property values. Energy-efficient windows offer a good shot at selling your property for a premium price. Because potential homebuyers are ready to spend extra for an energy-efficient home, energy-efficient windows have a high return on investment.
3. Protection for your home interiors. Low-E glass is used in energy-efficient windows to not only block the heat but also to safeguard the interior of your house. This is so that your floors and furnishings won’t fade, as low-E glass blocks up to 75% of ultraviolet rays.
4. Decreases window maintenance. Choosing energy-efficient windows can also benefit busy homeowners. Energy-efficient windows are designed to make cleaning the fixtures much simpler, therefore eliminating the need for labor-intensive window care.
5. Increased comfort levels. Nobody likes to live in an uncomfortable house, but regrettably, that’s exactly what outdated windows give you. Installing energy-efficient windows in your home will help you avoid a number of disagreeable problems like drafts, air leakage and heat loss.
To get started with your window replacement today, give Kroll Construction a call at (888) 338-6340, or fill out our convenient online contact form. We’ll send one of our representatives to your home to measure your windows and provide you with a written estimate. We serve homeowners in Detroit, MI, and the nearby communities.