For keeping to their commitment towards a green future, Owens Corning® recently received the honor of being an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year. This award highlights their outstanding efforts to improve energy efficiency in the housing sector. Some of their notable achievements include:
- Reduced energy intensity by more than 3 % each year for the past five years
- Completed 77 energy projects for big savings in 2015, and reduced energy use by 51,000 megawatt hours and the associated carbon emissions by 25,000 tons
- Expanded its use of clean power through three renewable energy projects, including a 2.4 megawatt solar canopy and two wind power supply agreements for new installed capacity
In a bid to further these achievements, their TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles take a lot of credit. This ENERGY STAR rated roof can help reduce your heating and cooling bills on the inside, while taking curb appeal to a whole new level on the outside. Let Kroll Construction, the Detroit roofing expert and Owens Corning preferred contractor, explain how these shingles help you save energy at home:
This technology is the fine line between good shingles and great ones. It ensures a tighter than ever seal to limit chances of heat loss to the barest minimum. Its key features include:
- Breakthrough Design — This tough woven fabric nailing strip is fixed into the shingle to create a strong, durable fastener zone
- Triple Layer Protection® — A unique “triple layer” to reinforce the fabric overlays of the two shingle layers.
- Outstanding Grip — SureNail® strip improves the amazing grip of our proprietary Tru-Bond® sealant
- Exceptional Wind Resistance — SureNail® grip offers a resistance of up to 130 mph ensuring that your roofing in Detroit stands the test of time against the elements
- Algae Resistance – Discoloration does not impact the service life of the shingles
- TruDefinition Color Platform – This design platform captures the bright, vibrant tones and shades that highlight the beauty of your home
Contact the top roofing contractors in Detroit to install this system for your home today. We offer a number of convenient financing options so you can get started right away.
Call us at (888) 338-6340 or simply fill out our request form. We look forward to working with you.