What’s Happening at Kroll Construction
Get News About Our Upcoming Events!
Kroll Construction, the leader among roofing and window companies in Michigan, has deep roots in the communities of Detroit and southeastern Michigan. We take pride in being good neighbors and supporting many worthy causes throughout the area. Find out about our past and upcoming events here!**
Here are the upcoming events:
Last Week to Donate to Special Anointed Community Services!
This season we are partnering with Special Anointed Community Services to collect for neighbors with mental health and homelessness needs in the community. The needs are specific to this list:
- Scarves, hats, and ear-muffs (gently used)
- Boots and Coats (gently used)
- Wash clothes (Taupe and White only)
- Feminine products
- Non-perishable items
Book Bag Drive - August 2019
Operation Warm - Coats For Kids - December 2018
- Kroll Construction teamed up with Operation Warm; a non-profit for children and struggling families in need
- Our goal was to donate $20 per person
- For every donation we gave, Kroll Construction did match dollar for dollar. The fundraiser goal is $400
Toy Drive for The Children's Center - November 2018
For the month of November, our goal was to raise 250 toy items to donate to The Children Center
Thanks to you, we exceeded our goal and delivered 376 toys to The Children’s’ Center.
Samaritas - July 2018
- Kroll Construction has added an extension to our company for the sole purpose of giving back to the community and helping those in need
- Kroll Construction put in to motion its first canned food drive targeted at helping those in need by collecting a host of non-perishable items, sheets, toiletries, clothes, and coats for adults and children in need.
- Started with a goal of 500 items to raise and have raised over 1000 items to donate and hand deliver to Samaritas, a family center that has been helping and walking with those in need since the early 1900’s.
Free Roof For A Local Detroit Family - April 2018
Kroll Construction partnered with DPS and worked on a solution for the roofing needs of a local family.
Working and collaborating with our local Family Independence Agency, we received and reviewed referrals of families in need of a new roof and donated our time and men to replacing a roof for a Detroit family.